Dream-Worlds Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lifestyles and Pastimes > Publishing the DreamWorlds > Book Review Central
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Steel Souls - Life in the Machine: Peter McCormack

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jano View Drop Down
Site Manager
Site Manager
alias author Jan Hawke

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Steel Souls - Life in the Machine: Peter McCormack
    Posted: 04 Jan 2014 at 10:13pm
Cyber-souls rock!

Who says cyborgs can't do soul? Or that Indiana Jones couldn't be a Blade Runner? Steel Souls is all about sci-fi fusion, with the transmigration of spirits into gems that transcend cyberspace, mechanoid muscle getting hot together with samurai masterclass action and dolphins taking their rightful place in the upper echelons of the global scientific community...

It's a long time since I've enjoyed sci-fi as action thriller while still giving the cerebellum a good workout. Thoroughly enjoyed this trip around the Pacific Rim, from the techno deserts of Japan to chugging liquid plutonium in low dives in future Seattle and back. Can't wait for the next instalment!
The most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one
will do ~ Thomas Jefferson
CormackPT View Drop Down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Quote CormackPT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2014 at 1:50am
Thank you so much for the awesome review! See my signature for a link to the book in question, as well as a link to my newest novel. These forums rock! :D
Jano View Drop Down
Site Manager
Site Manager
alias author Jan Hawke

Quote Jano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2014 at 3:24pm
Threa sounds interesting Peter - Smile I often think this planet would be better off without us in charge (long live Narnia! LOL).  Is this one primarily aimed at the middle grade - YA audience?
The most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one
will do ~ Thomas Jefferson
 Post Reply Post Reply