Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 333435
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Aikari View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher
House Cadníssea nú Námorindúrë

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Aikari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do you feel today?
    Posted: 07 May 2018 at 4:14pm
Lost in the woods are I really today. I guess the Plaza will not come back. It has been more than a month. And yeah, summer is upon us now...
Miah View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Quote Miah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2018 at 4:46pm
Yeah it is unfortunate about Plaza. A lot of memories there Console
Miah View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Quote Miah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2018 at 4:47pm
Yeah it is unfortunate about Plaza. A lot of memories there Console
Aikari View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Quote Aikari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 11:29am
So... summer has begun. Nice weather though at the moment. Had my 43e birthday on Saturday, and been away instead receiving family and friends that enver come anyway. How have you been?

Yeah two members of the Plaza got some backup site up, but I don't think that is working really. I miss all of the data, and my sorry 26.000 and more points. Unhappy I took a bit of pride having assembled so much over fifteen years.
Miah View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Quote Miah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 8:16pm
Happy belated 43rd birthdayflowers  did you do anything special that day?  I'll be planting my tiny little garden this weekend now that summer is finally here. I'm waiting to get more 'alone' time on the computer so I can write some more in the Hobbit celebration thread. If only my husband would leave me be for a while. As for the plaza well there ought to have been a backup server or something for this sort of failure. Fortunately for me, I wrote practically all my posts in Word before posting so I still have them on my computer which I always back up on a separate hard drive. The plaza was losing steam anyway. Just like this place, everyone moved on. I was hoping to see Jano appear by now but she must be off doing bigger and better things too. So, for now, we just have each other and you know I'll always be around checking in. Smile
Miah View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Quote Miah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 6:22pm
Well, I still feel sad about Jano and am wondering what will happen to this forum now that she is gone. Cry 

I feel I should write something but the desire has been diminished somehow...
Aikari View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Quote Aikari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2018 at 3:15pm
Miah, I have no idea really. Might very well that in some time to come it will also cease to exist. But for now it's around. I just bumped into the news and have replied. I don't know if Tiana is still around. She is the other administrator I know off.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 333435